Lint Free Wipes - 101
Lint free Wipe 101, is a 100% polyester knitted lint free cloth. It has a special lined pattern, that absorbs liquids and solvents at a faster rate than normal. Their absorption level is so high, that they can hold more than 200% liquid of their own weight. Smooth surface of the cloth ensures no wiping marks are left behind. The fabric is stretchable for cleaning in close space. The tensile strength of this lint free wipe is very high. This lint free cloth picks up water and other liquids readily; hence reducing your wiping time.
Features & Uses
Availability - Also available in....
- Sterile - 25Kgy Gamma irradiated sterility
- Pre Saturated - with Water or IPA
- Excellent Absorbency – The fabric is hydrophilic in nature. Easily picks up of solvents, thus reducing your wiping time.
- Good liquid holding – It takes solvent once and uses it for multiple wipes, in turn reducing the volume of solvent usage.
- Lint free sealed edges – Thermally sealed laser cut edges ensures, edges are free from loose threads and lint.
- Traceability – Every pack is coded for easy traceability.
- Packing – Wipes are packed in High Quality clean room standard covers.
- Compliance with SAE standards of wiping cloth – The wipes are certified best for Aerospace and Automobile sectors.
- Smooth and lint free surface – Ensures zero wiping marks.
- Chemical Resistant – Suitable for use with most of the industrial chemicals and solvents.
- Good dirt holding – The dirt readily sticks to the cloth due to the inbuilt static property.
- Customizable size – We treat every customer as special and we customize our product size according to your requirement.
Note: These wipes do not contain silicones, binders and additives. They are washable and reusable.
Usage in Industries
- Food & Beverages
- Hotels & Spas
- Paint Shops
- R & D Labs
|Material||100% polyester made with continuous filament yarn for lowest possible particle generation.|
|Colour||Pure White, Blue|
|Absorption||354.7 g/sqm in water.|
|Rate of Absorbency||Below 1 second.|
|Lint free||Less than 30 counts of 25 micron above particles (Gelbo test method).|
|Cutting||Laser cut sealed edges (+/- 3mm accuracy).|
|Packing||PE covers in milky white colour.|